Simply the best!
Hypnotherapy is the most successful method known today for giving up cigarettes. If you want to quit then this is the way to do it.
Hypnotherapists help many smokers on a regular basis to achieve their goal of giving up. It is a well known area of a hypnotherapist's work and usually takes just one 2-hour session.
Deciding to become a smoker is not usually a logical conscious decision... its usually an emotional decision taken at a subconscious level. Hence it makes sense that any decision to stop needs to be taken by the subconscious too. In a nutshell that is why hypnotherapy is the most successful way to give up smoking cigarettes.
More free choice
Many people thinking about quitting may feel that their true choice is being taken away from them - despite them having no choice over their habit. The secret of hypnosis and NLP is that they allow people to use their imagination to create a non-smoking future that is logical. That in reality gives them more choice and makes more sense to them. This feels really positive and powerful. Stopping smoking becomes something to genuinely look forward to.
Hypnotherapy - the best!
To discover the most effective method to stop smoking a meta-analysis, incorporating the results of more than 600 studies totalling nearly 72,000 people was carried out by Frank Schmidt and Chockalingham Viswesvaran from the university of Iowa.
The results were published in the Journal of Applied Psychology and included 48 studies with hypnosis covering 6000 smokers. They clearly showed that hypnotherapy was the most effective treatment for smoking cessation. (It was 3 times more effective than NRT - Nicotine Replacement Therapy!)
However, by using a combination of hypnotherapy and NLP the efficacy is increased even further.
- You will reduce your risk of developing illness,
disability or death caused by cancer,
heart or lung disease.
- You will reduce your risk of gangrene or amputation caused by circulatory problems.
- You will reduce the chances of your children suffering from asthma or glue ear.
- You will protect the health of those around you by not exposing them to secondhand smoke.
- You will improve your fertility levels and your chance of a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- You will enjoy the taste of food more.
- You will improve your breathing and general fitness.
- You will save money - as much as several hundred pounds a month, if you're a heavy smoker (see below).
- You will no longer smell of stale tobacco.
- As a non-smoker, you may even find you get approached more often by potential new friends and partners when out socialising.
- The appearance of your skin and teeth will improve.
- You will feel more confident in social situations ... you won't be worrying about the secondhand smoke you create anymore.
- You will reduce the risk of fire in your home.
- Your home will smell fresh and you will no longer be staining your walls with nicotine.
(source: NHS smokefree)
Maybe you can think of another benefit personal to you?
Just a thought...
20 cigarettes at £9 a packet
A 20 a day smoker would save £3285 a year!
A 30 a day smoker would save £4927 a year!!
A 40 a day smoker would save £6570 a year!!!
As a non-smoker what would you do with all that extra money?
*Required disclaimer: Results, symptoms and treatment may vary from person to person, all individual cases are taken on merit.
With a combination of Hypnotherapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Behavioural Therapy, I can help you to become a non-smoker thats happier, healthier, confident and relaxed. I'll help you break the connections with smoking, whether they are emotional (such as boredom or stress) or physical (such as with a drink or after a meal) and help you feel great about saying “no” to cigarettes and tobacco.
The reason why this is such a successful method is that we can retrain both the conscious and subconscious parts of your mind at the same time.
The conscious part of your mind can stop making excuses for your old
unwanted smoking habit, whereas the subconscious part of your mind can
let go of all your current self-limiting and false beliefs about smoking;
like how smoking helps you to relax; like how addicted you are to nicotine;
and like how hard it's going to be quit.
Through Behavioural Therapy we help you to consciously re-think your habits and how you justify them. Through Hypnotherapy and NLP we help re-train your subconscious mind to exchange your old unwanted beliefs about smoking for your new set of beliefs and behaviours that are more in keeping with your desired smoke-free life.
As part of this process, the main reasons why people fail to remain non smokers (irritability, the withdrawal mood swings and cravings) can be replaced with feelings of relaxation, calmness, improved self-confidence, increased energy, vitality and overall happiness.
Usually one long double session with a free follow-up session if needed (within 2 months). This can vary from client to client.